Friday, June 29, 2018

A Best Day in Education

The days I live for in education are the days when I work elbow-to-elbow with other students, processing our way through a challenge, grasping for clues and forging our own path toward a solution. I get to cheer them on, I get to help them remember the astute observation they made before that could be just the piece they need to move them forward. And, on the best days, I, the consultant, get to be there when it all comes clear - when they figure out the answer, when they make a new connection, or when that essay that once seemed overwhelming has now been written. Those are the best days, when I get to see kids excited by new knowledge, realizing that it was their determination and possibly teamwork that helped them reach that new level of understanding. When students see for themselves that they are contributors, that they are important, that they are connected - those are the days that make it all worth it.

CB L.

https://www.thoughtco.com/ways-teachers-can-help-students-succeed-8082

Image result for teachers working with students

No comments:

Post a Comment