Tuesday, December 15, 2020

LET THEM SING! 

                                        😮

The best day in education will have to be the day that I get to hear my elementary general music students sing again!  I can imagine them singing joyfully with each other!  Singing, moving to the steady beat, spirits lifted as we make music together again.  Swaying to the meter of 3, marching to the meter of 2 and rockin' out to the meter of 4.   Don't forget the "jazz hands" as we sing our boogie woogie song.  Students will beautifully perform their music on the recorders using accurate pitch and rhythm; earning awards for their musicality!  Getting a giant 🤗  hug from the adorable kindergarteners will be the best part of this day.  When we're allowed, we might just have a giant group hug where we all laugh and giggle - teacher included!  In fact, when all of this social distancing is over my 4th graders might even come in for a big hug.  It'll be amazing!  I look forward to the best day in education...

No comments:

Post a Comment