Thursday, December 14, 2023

Best Day In Edu

 I’m not a classroom teacher but I have had some great days while working in education. One of the best days that comes to mind is when we finished installing and setting up our heavy equipment simulators. We have 4 simulators that give students hands-on, real-life experiences of operating heavy equipment. When we got them installed I was able to watch the first 4 students get into the systems and begin their journey. They were all smiles, with the ability to finally pick and choose what type of machine they wanted to operate and then spend the time getting to practice on them. The opportunities for them are endless and they couldn’t have been happier. I was so excited to see technology work directly with students and how it impacted their learning experience. Being able to finally see the outcome and how technology can really shape young minds for the better was very rewarding. I was ecstatic and still am!

Joshua S.


Here is a photo of the machine in action with one of the instructors 




No comments:

Post a Comment