My best day as a teacher was when I was able to do the first video morning announcements for my school. It has never been done before and I was willing to try it out. At my school, no one pays attention to the morning announcement on the PA system and there are some important announcements that have been said that are not paid attention to. I decided to do some research and created the first video morning announcement for my school in September 2017. The morning announcements are posted on Youtube daily, providing students with the school expectations, character lessons, principal message, weather, and the breakfast and lunch menu. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback and teachers and students look forward to the announcements every morning. It has motivated me to constantly improve the announcements by adding a green screen, lighting, and different graphics. It has definitely rejouvenated my career and it is definitely something that I am proud to do for my students and coworkers.
No comments:
Post a Comment