Friday, April 27, 2018

My Best Day in Education

I am a high school digital media instructor and I feel so fortunate that I can have fun with my job everyday! I would have to say, though, my most recent best day in education happened this year on March 15th. My students attended "Career Skills Challenge" where they competed against all schools in our county (approximately 30). The competitions ranged from logo design to poster prints to video production. My students prepared so much and worked so hard for their events and they took first place in each event! The first place medals were not what made it my best day, instead it was the realization in each of the students that hard work and strong work ethic are important. Since then, I had a student tell me that he enrolled in the graphic design program at our local college. #bestdayever

Some of the winning designs:
Click Here

Click Here

Click Here




Anna K

No comments:

Post a Comment